皇冠足球网
热门标签

彩客网:China's Shenzhen orders big firms such as Foxconn into closed loop to curb Covid

时间:2个月前   阅读:4   评论:1

皇冠博彩维基百科www.hg108.vip)是一个开放皇冠即时比分、代理最新登录线路、会员最新登录线路、皇冠代理APP下载、皇冠会员APP下载、皇冠线路APP下载、皇冠电脑版下载、皇冠手机版下载的皇冠新现金网平台。皇冠博彩维基百科上登录线路最新、新2皇冠网址更新最快,皇冠博彩维基百科开放皇冠会员注册、皇冠代理开户等业务。

File pic - REUTERS/Stringer/Files

SHENZHEN: The Chinese city of Shenzhen told 100 major companies including iPhone maker Foxconn to set up "closed-loop" systems as it battles COVID-19, according to a document attributed to the local government circulating online on Monday.

While Reuters could not independently verify the document, a notice at a Shenzhen office of oil giant CNOOC Ltd seen by Reuters said that the building would be closed for seven days until July 31, with staff to work from home and continue with daily COVID testing.

A CNOOC spokesperson did not have an immediate comment.

The Shenzhen government did not respond to a request for comment.

Taiwan-based Foxconn said that operations at its Shenzhen facilities were "normal" and that it would follow government guidelines to ensure safe production.

The order attributed to Shenzhen's department for industry and information said that major companies, including BYD Co, Huawei Technologies Co, and ZTE Corp, should minimise entry and exit into the so-called loops.

Huawei did not immediately respond to requests for comment, while BYD, ZTE and Shenzhen-based dronemaker DJI Technology Co declined to comment.

,

彩客网www.99cx.vip)是一个开放皇冠体育网址代理APP下载、皇冠体育网址会员APP下载、皇冠体育网址线路APP下载、皇冠体育网址登录APP下载的官方平台。彩客网上彩客分析专家数据更新最快。彩客网开放皇冠官方会员注册、皇冠官方代理开户等业务。

,

Bloomberg reported on Shenzhen's measure earlier on Monday.

During its lockdown in April and May, the Chinese economic hub of Shanghai tried to keep factories open under "closed loop" operations, where staff live and work on-site, but businesses said the arrangements posed numerous difficulties.

A technology hub of nearly 18 million people, Shenzhen reported 21 new locally transmitted COVID-19 infections on Sunday, up from 19 a day earlier.

While case numbers are low by global standards, a slow uptick over the last week has pushed local authorities to step up vigilance to comply with the central government’s "dynamic zero” policy of containing outbreaks as soon as they emerge.

Shenzhen has not ordered blanket closure of businesses or tough curbs on people’s movements but has sealed residential compounds and buildings identified as being at higher risk.

Many offices, restaurants and public spaces required proof of a COVID test from within 24-hours as of Monday.

During an outbreak in March, Shenzhen adopted one week of so-called "slow living", when residents underwent multiple rounds of testing and largely stayed at home, with one member of each household allowed out every few days to buy necessities. - Reuters


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。

上一篇:约搏ETH单双博彩(www.eth108.vip):Ringgit slides as US dollar soars across markets

下一篇:Lorry in Causeway crash found to be carrying excessive load

网友评论

  • 2022-10-19 00:08:56

    AT the recent Semicon South-East Asia 2022 held in Penang, various papers and projections were made on the semiconductor sector as experts weigh in on the expectations of the industry.回味无穷